railay.com Forum Index railay.com
Railay Beach virtual meeting place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sure has been growing on F1s Italian powerhouse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Accomodation & food in Railay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xsw96
Totaly Tropicaly Insane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: sure has been growing on F1s Italian powerhouse Reply with quote

Sergio Perez says he must consult with his sponsors before his Force India stay is confirmed, despite claims from Vijay Mallya that the Mexican was signed up for 2017. The Force India team principal told media at the British GP that Perez and Nico Hulkenberg had agreed contracts and would take their driver partnership into a fourth year next season.The Formula 1 Gossip Column We used to wait almost to the onset of winter before we announced our driver line-up but this time we signed both for 2017 well in advance, Mallya claimed.But Perez, who was quoted in Germany saying 2016 was still decisive for him as he chased a top seat, insists his F1 future is not just up to him and will be decided during the summer break. Whens the Hungarian GP on Sky? Find out the full TV schedule for this weekends race As you know im a very lucky driver to have many sponsors behind me so Im not alone, the 26-year-old, heavily linked with Ferrari before Kimi Raikkonens renewal, said ahead of the Hungarian GP. I dont decide my future on my own. I need to speak to my group of sponsors to see whats best for our future and then we will decide.I think we have some time during the summer break, thats why I said that, and then well decide whats best for my career. What Vijay says is correct but it depends a lot on my sponsors as well, to decide what to do.Perez has brought a host of sponsors with him throughout his career, with 10 confirmed on his official website. They include telecommunications company Telmex and Mexicos second largest bank Banamex.Watch the Hungarian GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11:30am. Or watch the race without a contract for 6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: The Formula 1 Gossip Column Mercedes optimistic on Nico gearbox Danny Welbeck Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. Jack Wilshere Jersey . The Giants chances of winning the division were dealt a serious blow by the three-game sweep at the hands of the lowly Padres. The Giants open a three-game series at Dodger Stadium on Monday night. San Francisco is still in good shape to clinch a wild-card berth, although it dropped into a tie with Pittsburgh in the race for the top spot. http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authentic-Ainsley-Maitland-Niles-Arsenal-Jersey/. -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course. David Ospina Jersey . Wiggins, who had been seen as a contender for a podium finish in Paris, was one of about 20 riders caught near the back of the peloton with 38 kilometres to go in the 218-km flat stage from Le Mans to Chateauroux. Olivier Giroud Jersey . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract.Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne says Maurizio Arrivabene retains his total confidence and the team is in the best shape Ive seen it in a long time, despite their disappointing start to 2016. Pressure has been growing on F1s Italian powerhouse having missed several opportunities to challenge Mercedes for race victories and, ahead of the Spanish GP, their rivals had more than double their points after just four races.Marchionne, who has a reputation as a no-nonsense operator, ramped up the scrutiny on Ferrari further by declaring they needed to start winning races as soon as possible. Reports in Italy had suggested team boss Arrivabene could come under pressure for his job, but asked if the Italian still retained his confidence, Marchionne told Sky Sports F1: Totally. Beyond question. Marchionne was speaking after arriving in the Spanish GP paddock, the day after Ferraris season hit a new low when they were outqualified by both Red Bulls, as well as the Mercedes drivers.Vettel backs under-pressure ArrivabeneHowever, the Italian-Canadian cited an out of body experience with tyre temperatures for the teams shock qualifying sstruggles and backed them to learn lessons to avoid a repeat.dddddddddddd still think we still have two of the worlds best pilots, he replied, when asked if change was needed at the team.I shouldnt be saying this with four drivers who are not ours in front of us [on the Barcelona grid], but I think we have the best pilots. I think the team is in the best shape Ive seen it in a long, long time. They need to continue to work diligently on facing these issues. I will not make a huge issue out of the fact that yesterday we had this out of body experience with operating the car in a temperature window that was not proper. Had we known it we would have done a variety of things differently to the tyres.It has never happened to us, so well get better at this.Dont miss the F1 Report: Spanish GP on Wednesday night at 8.30pm when Sir Patrick Head and Marc Priestley will join Natalie Pinkham to review events in Barcelona Also See: Watch: Teds Qualy Notebook Gossip: Changes afoot at Ferrari The Spanish GP at it happened Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Accomodation & food in Railay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum