railay.com Forum Index railay.com
Railay Beach virtual meeting place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pandora charms disney 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Accomodation & food in Railay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geckpay
Day Tripper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:28 am    Post subject: Pandora charms disney 2017 Reply with quote

My updated pandora charms disney for this year, but Iíll post another shot of it again for good measure! Iíve put the Christmas Kitten opposite the Puppy for symmetryís sake. The good thing about the smaller festive beads is that you can squeeze more on to your Christmas design Ė they bring out so many nice ones each year, itís so hard to be able to choose just one or two.

This last styling is a bit more minimal and less Ďfull-oní festive. Itís based on the following campaign image from pandora precios charms, which really caught my eye.I just love the simplicity of it, which allows you to indulge in a silly Christmassy bead and yet dress it up for something a bit more stylish. I didnít have the clear pave lights charms, so I opted for some the BF 2013 Let it Snow and openwork Galaxy beads, which seem to be seasonally appropriate anyway!

They could hardly make a pandora joyas for dog lovers and leave the cat lovers out! I have both a Cocker Spaniel and a little black and white cat, so both these charms were must-haves for me. The Christmas Kitten perhaps slightly one-ups the Puppy charm in that it holds a cute red enamel present as well as its Christmas hat.The back of the charm doesnít offer much detailing, unfortunately, but we do get the curve of its tail sneaking around the back.

And oddly enough quite reminiscent of a Chinese waving cat figurine. Its features remind me of the Waving Cat charm from pandora disney 2017, with a similarly stylised look to it. Its eyes in person also donít look as vacant as the stock image suggests.It also has a number of Pandoraís trademark animal details; its paws are minutely picked out (I always love this about Pandoraís animal charms) underneath the bead (which is where the hallmarks are located).

My absolute favourite of this yearís holiday collection, but it is shamelessly adorable and, Iím sure, a shoe-in as a pandora anillos precios for many cat lovers out there. It may not be as quirky as the Mrs Claus charm or as intricately detailed as the Santaís House, but the detailing for the most part is up there with the best of Pandoraís cute animal beads, with the prerequisite pawprints, whiskers and the rest, and it makes a lovely companion to the Christmas Puppy bead from last year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Accomodation & food in Railay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum