railay.com Forum Index railay.com
Railay Beach virtual meeting place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disney, Alice's Magic Potion Dangle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlin400
Staying just a couple more days...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 am    Post subject: Disney, Alice's Magic Potion Dangle Reply with quote

Happy cheap pandora charms new year everyone! Today’s post rings in the new year with my monthly news round-up, with all the details on what’s coming up for January 2018 – we have the Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Year 2018 collection launches, some Disney Parks updates, info on the next Pandora Disney UK release, and more! I hope you all had a lovely time celebrating (or not celebrating) the new year! We cooked a nice dinner with family, and then spent the evening playing Pictionary, learning how to play poker and watching The IT Crowd. I apologise again to anyone who was disappointed by the Pandora SS18 sneak peeks being removed. I hope to be in discussion with Pandora about this soon, and will provide an update when I can. I’ve read through and appreciate, as always, all your interesting and thoughtful comments, but will hold off my responses for the time being.

We have this cute live shot of the pandora uk outlet sale two charms, thanks to Sha! The charms strike me as being quite representative of ‘old’ and ‘new’ Pandora: the figure, with its two-tone and red enamel, being more in keeping with existing CNY charms; and the heart, with its sparkly pink CZs, more in line with newer Pandora collections. There’s a new Disney cruise exclusive Pandora gift set available, including an engraved version of the Frosty Mint shimmer murano, the Cruise ship dangle charm and a Disney version of the usual engravable pavé button charm. This features a sailor Mickey Mouse on one side, and the Disney cruise logo on the other. We have a couple of beautiful close-up images of the charms included in the set, thanks to Mark Scott. The next Pandora Disney drop for the UK will be in February – there won’t be brand new beads included, but we’ll be catching up on some of the charms that have already made it out in other countries. The new Disney beads will be out on 15 February.

I’m aware that I don’t want much from Valentine’s (if anything) apart pandora charms sale clearance from the CNY bead and the Club charm, and so I’ve gone a little bigger on my sales purchases than I might have done otherwise. After all, I have a little window to absorb my sales spending before March, lol. I got the red Twinkle murano, the Club charm 2017 and the Koinobori in the US sale. Yes, I finally cracked and got the lovely Koinobori! I’m wanting to put the muranos on my red leather as a complementary design to my main CNY red bracelet. Today’s review dips back into the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection, with a look at one of our most recent country-exclusive beads – the Arabic Love charm. This elegant openwork continues Pandora’s series of Arabian beads, following from the much-loved Camel and Arabian Coffee Pot charms, both of which are also featured in this review.

This latest bead came out with the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection, but only in the UAE. I got mine from Dubai pandora charms disney with the help of a kind Pandora collector there. I wrote this review a little while ago but it kept being pushed back due to Christmas content and then unexpected sneak peeks. The charm is pretty true to the stock image, but as is usual it’s prettier and more striking in person. Its all-silver design makes it a relatively affordable option, priced at 145 AED (around £30 / $40 USD at the time of writing), too. The Arabian Coffee Pot came out two years ago in Autumn 2015, and was an instant hit with fans, who fell in love with its intricate detailing and unique concept. This charm is a follow-up to that one in many ways but for me it lacks the richness of design. The Arabic love motif is only a very minor twist on its button-style design and heart detailing, which can be seen throughout Pandora’s collections. It’s pretty, but not that different to their regular charms, and so hasn’t attracted the same attention from collectors as the Coffee Pot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Desperatly Seeking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum