railay.com Forum Index railay.com
Railay Beach virtual meeting place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pandora Essence Rose Gold CZ Confidence Charm Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Weather and Transport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlin400
Staying just a couple more days...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:41 am    Post subject: Pandora Essence Rose Gold CZ Confidence Charm Sale Reply with quote

Hot pandora charms uk cheap on the heels of my initial Pandora Spring 2018 sneak peek, I now have more information and some further images to share with you!Smile In addition to the usual pastels and flowers, this collection seems to be trying to offer something different, encompassing a new line of gold-plated jewellery and some bright aqua-inspired natural charms. Many of these images are reproduced with the kind permission of Olya R.,so please do not reproduce any of hers without credit. In my previous post, there were a number of plated yellow gold beads, which caused quite a stir. I can now confirm the title of this new line as being Pandora Shine, offering yellow-gold-plated jewellery as an alternative to the existing Pandora Rose collection. Its launch pieces centre around a stunning bumblebee motif. Honeybee jewellery is some of my favourite, and itís very popular here in the UK at least. I love, for example, Olivia Burton bumble watches and jewellery. So, I have to admit that Iím thrilled to see so many bumblebee pieces that I will be able to afford.

In addition cheap pandora charms uk to the Pandora Shine pieces, we also have a sneak peek at some of the other jewellery coming out with the SS18 collections. Instead of focusing on the usual flowers, Pandora have looked elsewhere in nature for inspiration too Ė there are a series of blue charms inspired by rivers and the sea. Thereís also an absolutely gorgeous set of Enchanted Tassel pieces Ė as well as the charm in my previous post, thereís also a safety chain and another openwork bead. I only have two new stock images for the Spring 2018 jewellery, a matching pair of Enchanted Tassel earrings and a pretty floral ring. This Rose charm I missed off my previous preview. Itís a new version of the Valentineís pendant, but with the word happy spelt instead. Itís less than a week to go until the launch of the Pandora Valentineís Day 2018 collection, and todayís post brings an updated preview, offering HQ images, pricing in various currencies and some individual commentary.

I also have fuller details pandora uk sale outlet on gift sets, which Iíll include at the end. There are some very cute promos for the CNY beads, too, including some pretty gold jewellery boxes! Itís less than a week to go until the launch of the Pandora Valentineís Day 2018 collection, and todayís post brings an updated preview, offering HQ images, pricing in various currencies and some individual commentary. I also have fuller details on gift sets, which Iíll include at the end. There are some very cute promos for the CNY beads, too, including some pretty gold jewellery boxes! As is traditional, thereís a new Valentineís-themed charm bracelet design making its debut with the collection. This features pink pave around the clasp, which also features as a detachable charm/pendant in its own right. This is a very pretty design, but Iíd like to see it in a more neutral clear pave or just as a more intricate plain silver piece, with oxidized detail. It will retail for £60 / $75 USD / $85 CAD.

Believe it or not, we have one last pandora disney charms uk promotional push for North America before Christmas hits! Today sees the start of a 30% discount on select Pandora items for Canada, a gift set offer for the US, and another Rue La La sale on Pandora. Running this weekend only, Pandora collectors in Canada can enjoy 30% off select items both in-store and online! Pandora are calling the promotion Ďfriends & familyí, but you donít need to be part of the Pandora club or anything as far as I can see. everal US stores on Instagram are offering an extra 20% off select gift sets for today only (December 15). Iíve not been able to find this offer online, so it might be in-store only. Itís probably worth checking with your local to see what they have on offer! Finally, I recently had an email from US shopping site Rue La La to let me know that Pandora was back on offer for the rest of December. There arenít any new styles, but there remain some great items on offer Ė including last yearís limited edition holiday bangle, various Black Friday beads and lots of festive charms!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Weather and Transport All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum