railay.com Forum Index railay.com
Railay Beach virtual meeting place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap Clearance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruan123
Totaly Tropicaly Insane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:48 am    Post subject: Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap Clearance Reply with quote

In observing many pool and billiard games Wholesale Basketball Jerseys China , I am convinced that certain skilled players influence the direction and fall of the balls by mind control, although they may be in complete ignorance of the power they are using. If it can work on a golf ball, it certainly can work on a billiard ball.

The naturalist Roy Chapman Andrews told the story of a man from San Antonio, Texas, who with a .22 caliber rifle fired more than 14,500 shots at small blocks of wood tossed into the air without a single miss. Mr. Andrews emphasized his perfect timing and remarkable accuracy. Nothing was said of the mind-pictures; but if you have ever done any prolonged trap or target shooting, you know the part visualizing plays.

One finds the same sort of "magic" at work in all fields of sports. Great baseball batters, expert forward-passers in football, accurate drop-kickers---all consciously or unconsciously picture connecting with the ball and placing it where they want it to go. Certainly, practice and timing all have their primary importance, but the mental side must never be overlooked.

In this connection, I was impressed by several statements made by Dr. Marcus Bach in one of his first books, They Have Found a Faith. Dr. Bach tells of bowling with Father Divine, and of observing---from the way Father Divine selected a ball Wholesale Basketball Jerseys , and from his stance and delivery---that he was no bowler.

Yet Father Divine made a strike on his first try and it was one of the prettiest strikes Dr. Bach ever saw. "Father's nonchalance was characteristic. He rubbed the soft palms of his hands together as if to say, 'Well, what do you expect when the Lord rolls one!'"

Dr. Bach also wrote of an interview with Rickert Fillmore, manager of Unity City and son of one of the founders of the Unity movement. Dr. Bach asked if the works of Unity could be applied to a real estate venture. Mr. Fillmore replied, "If it works at all, it works everywhere."

Many readers of this book may not be golfers or billiard players, but a simple experiment will demonstrate to you this strange power of attraction through visualizing---or making the mental picture actually work. Find a few small stones or pebbles which you can easily throw and locate a tree or post between 6 and 10 inches in diameter.

Stand away from it twenty-five or thirty feet and start throwing the pebbles in an attempt to hit it. If you have average aim, most of the stones will go wide of their mark. Now stop and tell yourself that you can hit the objective.

Get a mental picture of the tree figuratively stepping forward to meet the stone or of the pebble actually colliding with the tree in the spot where you want it to strike, and you'll soon find yourself making a perfect score. Don't say it's impossible. Try it, and you'll prove it can be done---if only you will believe it.

In the early days of wartime gasoline rationing, most people didn't consider getting additional coupons a criminal offense. A friend found he didn't have enough gas to take him to his duck lake.

One Sunday he told me how he had secured enough coupons to make several trips to the shooting grounds. "I had just about given up the idea of duck shooting this fall when the thought occurred to me that I could put this Mind Stuff to work and get some more gas. Of course, everyone around the office knew that I wanted to go duck shooting and most of them knew of my problem.

"Whether they passed out word to their friends I do not know, but I got more coupons than you could shake a stick at. I had a constant picture of going hunting and using my automobile and of someone giving me gasoline coupons. It may be hooey, but I got the coupons. Even a farmer friend gave me gas out of his allotment."
Author's Resource Box

Sign up for your own free _Law of Attraction_ ecourse and get a complementary bonus at http:findouthow.gothunkyourself

Get the Magic of Believing by Charles Bristol at http:www.lulucontent838912

Robert C. Worstell Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap Clearance , PhD, has published over three dozen books and numerous articles - visit http:gothunkyourself

Article Source:

Deep sea fishing trips in Cancun are simply amazing! - Especially when you’re in groups with family and friends to explore the coast during a vacation. An interesting fact about the Cancun Island is that there are always some species of sports fish running throughout the year. So, the time you plan your trip doesn’t matter. But when it comes to booking a fishing charter, there are a few important things that are to be considered;

The type of fishing

Be clear about the type of fishing you want because fishing charters differ with the different fishing styles. Light Tackle, Fly Fishing, Trolling Fishing and Bottom Fishing are some of the many fishing styles in Cancun. So, it’s important to know the fishing opportunities the charter offers before booking. Do make a phone call or chat with the representative to understand the many available options.

Duration & Group Size

Decide on the time you would want to spend on the water – it can be half day trips, full day or overnight trips depending on your choice. Consider the number of people in your team as you can choose on private charters or shared charters accordingly.

Amenities

Look for the available inclusions in the fishing charters. In addition to the safety equipment, fish finder, fish fighting belts and safety gear, available options may be different depending on the charters service you choose. So better know what are included and what all you want to have before booking the charter.

Food Inclusions & Medication

Check with the fishing charters service to know if the package includes food . Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China
Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Desperatly Seeking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum