Staying just a couple more days...
Joined: 16 Dec 2017
|Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:07 am Post subject: Paragliding - weather issue
I plan to stay in Pokhara and would play paragliding on either 31st Dec or 1st Jan.
Unfortunately the weather forecast shows heavy rains in these two days.
Will it be then cancelled the activity if due to heavy rain?
I suppose I will get the refund too?
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
i love travlling all over the world