railay.com Forum Index railay.com
Railay Beach virtual meeting place
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

miltons father, Anthony, told Sky Sports in February he

Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Accomodation & food in Railay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Totaly Tropicaly Insane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:40 am    Post subject: miltons father, Anthony, told Sky Sports in February he Reply with quote

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- A deflected pass that landed in DeSean Jacksons hands. Two long touchdowns to Riley Cooper, one after a defensive back slipped to leave the Eagles the receiver wide open for a score. Good things happen with Nick Foles at quarterback for the Eagles. A week after tying the NFL record by passing for seven TDs, Foles connected for three long scores and Philadelphia pulled way for a 27-13 victory Sunday over the injury-ravaged Green Bay Packers. "He has great poise," Cooper said. "Hes going to sit in the pocket and kind of dissect the defence." Philadelphias 17-point third quarter handed Green Bay its first back-to-back home losses since 2008, Aaron Rodgers first season as the starter. It was the worst home loss for the Packers since falling 38-10 to the New York Jets on Dec. 3, 2006. The Eagles improved to 5-5, with all their victories coming away from Philly. They won a test of attrition at Lambeau Field on Sunday. The undermanned Packers (5-4) played most of the day with third-string quarterback Scott Tolzien. Rodgers is out with a left collarbone injury, and backup Seneca Wallace left after the first series with a groin injury. Actually, Tolzien played well considering he was just signed off the practice squad this week. He finished 24 of 39 for 280 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions. "We had a lot of tough situations today, no excuses," coach Mike McCarthy said. "I thought Scott Tolzien played as well as could be expected." Foles was better. He finished 12 for 18 for 228 yards and the three scores -- a 55-yarder to Jackson and touchdowns of 45 and 32 yards Cooper. Foles still hasnt thrown an interception this season, and the Pro Football Hall of Fame has requested a game-worn jersey and cleats that Foles wore during his record-tying, seven-TD performance against Oakland. It could be tough for Michael Vick to get his starting job back any time soon. He was inactive a second straight week with a hamstring injury. LeSean McCoy finished with 155 yards on 25 carries, the second straight week that Green Bays run defence had allowed a 100-yard rusher. McCoy softened the Packers with runs of 9 and 25 yards on the Eagles first series of the second half before Foles found Cooper for the 45-yard score and a 17-3 lead. When safeties creep into the box to stop the run, "youve got to be able to throw the ball over the top," coach Chip Kelly said. "Weve got some guys in DeSean and Coop that can go over the top that we believe in." The strong-armed Foles exposed Green Bays secondary in the second half. Cooper was wide open on both of his scores, rolling over the goal line on his 45-yarder after being untouched on the ground, then working his way free toward the left sideline after Morgan Burnett slipped for the 32-yard score to make it 27-10 with 10 seconds left in the third quarter. Whether its Lambeau or Oakland Coliseum, the Eagles succeed on the road (5-1). The only blemish was a 52-20 loss in Denver. Theyre still squarely in the race in the mediocre NFC East. "Were not good at home and were good on the road. We better figure it out because were coming home," Kelly said. Tolzien, who played college ball at Wisconsin, seemed at ease. He zipped a 22-yard pass to Brandon Bostick with 3:22 left in the third quarter to cut the Eagles lead to 20-10. The Eagles answered on their next drive with the second of Coopers two scoring catches. Tolziens biggest mistake came early in the second quarter, when he marched the Packers from their 18 into the red zone, only to be intercepted by Brandon Boykin in end zone on an underthrown ball to Jordy Nelson. At the time, the Eagles were only leading 7-0. "We had an awesome opportunity there and got a good look with the play that we were running," Tolzien said. "Looking back on the throw, I should have thrown more back pylon." Cooper finished with three catches for 102 yards, while Jackson had four catches for 80 yards. He caught his 27th career touchdown of 55 or more yards. Gerrit Cole Jersey .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. John Jaso Jersey . TSN2 December 18 Knicks at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 December 18 Thunder at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 December 21 Pacers at Timberwolves 7pm et/4pm pt. TSN2 December 23 Timberwolves at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 December 25 Wizards at Knicks 12pm et/9am pt TSN December 25 Thunder at Spurs 2:30pm et/11:30pt TSN December 25 Cavaliers at Heat 5pm et/2pm pt TSN December 25 Lakers at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN December 25 Warriors at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN NBA on TSN - January Date Game Time Network January 1 Kings at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 3 Jazz at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 5 Nuggets at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 7 Rockets at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN January 7 Suns at Timberwolves 9:30pm et/6:30 pt. TSN January 9 Bulls at Wizards 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 9 Cavaliers at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 13 Timberwolves at Pacers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 15 Thunder at Rockets 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 15 Cavaliers at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 16 Cavaliers at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 22 NBA All-Star Selection Show 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 22 Spurs at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 22 Nets at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 25 Heat at Bulls 1pm et/10am pt TSN January 25 Thunder at Cavaliers 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt TSN January 26 Timberwolves at Thunder 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Nuggets at Grizzlies 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Bulls at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 NBA on TSN - February Date Game Time Network February 5 Clippers vs. http://www.pittsburghpiratesprostore.us/Bill-Mazeroski-pirates-jersey/. Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. Sean Rodriguez Jersey . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. Gregory Polanco Jersey . David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row.Lewis Hamilton says he will never be happy just to participate in F1 and will continue racing as long as he has a chance to win. The reigning world champion, who turned 31 in January, is in his 10th season of F1 and the early months of a new three-year contract at Mercedes.A three-time world champion, Hamilton also stands third in the all-time list of F1 race victors, while only Michael Schumacher and Ayrton Senna have secured more pole positions. The Briton says his passion for racing - and winning - remains as strong as ever.The goal in racing is to excel in every opportunity I have still, Hamilton said during a select media briefing in Sochi. Lewis Hamilton: F1 and beyond Read our Q&A with the world champion on his past, present and future I still want to win championships, I still want to win races. I dont know why I still have the drive to do those things because Ive had quite a few of them, but its because its what I love doing.So I will continue to do it while I love it - and not just to be in it, to win it. Im not here just to participate. I never have been and never will be. Where does Hamilton rank in F1 history? Lewis Hamilton Hamilton rank Most in F1 Wins 43 3rd 91 - Michael Schumacher Pole positions 51 3rd 68 - Michael Schumacher Podiums 90 4th 155 - Michael Schumacher Fastest laps 28 =5th 77 - Michael Schumacher Front-row starts 92 2nd 116 - Michael Schumacher Points 1,924 2nd 1,929 - Sebastian Vettel World titles 3 =5th 7 - Michael Schumacher Hamiltons father, Anthony, told Sky Sports in February he thought his son had seven to 10 years left in the sport.ddddddddddddThe three-time title winner will be a month away from his 34th birthday when his Mercedes contract expires at the end of 2018 and, although he has already indicated he will continue in F1 beyond that point, Hamilton admits he is unsure just how long his career will run.It could end soon, or it could go long, who knows how long its going to go on, Hamilton added. The cool thing is nothings planned - its the unknown. So do I feel I can drive as I do now in 10 years time? As long as I keep myself fit Im pretty certain I can. Do I want to drive? Time will tell.Hamiltons unsated ambition was apparent in adversity last weekend in Russia when the Mercedes drivers frustration at being denied a shot at victory was etched across his demeanour throughout.Either hes in for an Oscar or hes doing a very good impression of being crestfallen. That impresses me enormously that Lewis is taking so much pain, remarked Sky F1s Martin Brundle. Lewis Hamilton quells rumours that the Mercedes team changes are to blame for poor fortune Hes got three world championships in his pocket, its not always going to go his way, and its like hes fighting for his first. His chin is down a bit and hes taken all this as body blows whereas it would probably be very easy to say okay, maybe this is not my year - I will win it again next year.He is treating it like its his first-ever world championship. Dont miss the F1 Report for all the analysis of the Russian GP at 8:30pm on Wednesday on Sky Sports F1. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Sky Sports F1s David Croft and Marc Priestley. Every 2016 race live Fast and easy upgrade to watch every F1 session live on Sky Sports Also See: Hamilton expects 2016 grid penalty The Formula 1 gossip column Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Accomodation & food in Railay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum