railay.com Forum Index railay.com
Railay Beach virtual meeting place
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

uld really be upset if hes not the coach leading this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Accomodation & food in Railay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Totaly Tropicaly Insane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:08 am    Post subject: uld really be upset if hes not the coach leading this Reply with quote

PHILADELPHIA - Jason Kelce, Connor Barwin and Darren Sproles are going to their first Pro Bowl one month after their season ends sooner than expected.The trio of Philadelphia Eagles along with teammates Jason Peters and LeSean McCoy were hoping to skip this years NFL all-star game to play in the Super Bowl. That was a possibility until three straight losses knocked Philadelphia (9-6) out of the playoff race.So, most of the Eagles are heading home after Sundays season finale at the New York Giants. The five Pro Bowl players get one more game.I think that its obviously a tremendous honour to be voted into the Pro Bowl, said Kelce, a centre who missed four games because of surgery for a sports hernia. It doesnt change the fact that the seasons very frustrating, and for me personally I dont put too much of a huge deal onto this. I think these individual accolades really, in the grand scheme of things, dont mean too much.Barwin heads into the final game leading the NFC with 14 1/2 sacks. Hes the first Eagles linebacker to earn a Pro Bowl berth since Jeremiah Trotter in 2005 and is the only player on the defence going. Defensive end Fletcher Cox had an outstanding year, but didnt get enough recognition because he doesnt accumulate sacks.The honour for Barwin doesnt lessen the sting of missing the playoffs.This obviously isnt the goal for us, he said. Hopefully next year we can be an even better defence and a couple of more guys can be recognized in the Pro Bowl.Sproles waited 10 years to earn his first trip to the Pro Bowl. The versatile running back earned a spot as returner by leading the league in punt return average (13.7) and scoring two touchdowns on punt returns.This is the first time Ive ever been on a team where special teams made such a huge impact, Sproles said about being a part of a unit that combined for six TDs this season. I feel like this team has players who take pride in it. And talent too. I think its those two things that have made us so good.The Pro Bowl will be played on Jan. 25 in Glendale, Arizona, site of the Super Bowl. Players from the teams that win conference championships dont play in the game.It doesnt mean as much as going to the Super Bowl, but it is an honour though, Sproles said.For McCoy, the honour means something because he was criticized this season when he struggled through an early slump. Some even wondered if the two-time All-Pro had lost a step just one year after setting a franchise record for yards rushing and leading the NFL.Its so hard to get in, especially after this hard season, its ups and downs, McCoy said. Im happy for my linemen to help me get in and its truly an honour.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.organd AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Oscar Lindberg Jersey . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. Colin Miller Jersey . Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. http://www.goldenknightsnhlshop.com/tj-tynan-golden-knights-jersey-c-30/. Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. Mikhail Grabovski Jersey . - The Raiders have released guard Mike Brisiel after two disappointing seasons in Oakland. Jake Bischoff Jersey . The moves were the first punitive steps taken by the Dolphins since a report on the NFLs investigation of the case was released last week. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer.WASHINGTON - Wizards coach Randy Wittman signed a contract extension Tuesday after leading the team to the playoffs for the first time since 2008. With its young backcourt of John Wall and Bradley Beal, Washington beat the Chicago Bulls in the first round before losing to the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference semifinals. The Wizards hadnt won a post-season series since 2005. Wittman was promoted to head coach when Flip Saunders was fired in January 2012, the third rebuilding project Wittman has undertaken. He has the worst regular-season record of anyone who has coached at least 400 NBA games 191-329, a .367 winning percentage since the league started in 1946. Wittman, in the final year of his contract, operated under a playoff-or-else edict from owner Ted Leonsis this season. "Its really the players who made the big decision, not only in the exit interviews the last couple of years and this off-season, but the way they responnded to him on the court," Leonsis said on the teams website.dddddddddddd "They respect their coach, they listen and like playing for him, and it shows." This season, Washington went 44-38, a 15-win improvement from a year ago, to finish fifth in a weak Eastern Conference. "This team and this organization have made significant strides over the last 2 1/2 seasons and Im excited to be a part of the next step in that process," Wittman said in a news release issued by the club. Wittman was scheduled to meet with reporters Wednesday. A day after being eliminated by the Pacers last month, Wizards players were full of praise for Wittman, appreciative of his tough-love tactics, his teaching methods and his game-day preparation. "He gets as much credit as the players," veteran forward Al Harrington said then. "I would really be upset if hes not the coach leading this team out of that locker room next year." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Accomodation & food in Railay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum