railay.com Forum Index railay.com
Railay Beach virtual meeting place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hree bone bruises in his right knee. Scenes from the

Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Accomodation & food in Railay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xsw96
Totaly Tropicaly Insane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:04 am    Post subject: hree bone bruises in his right knee. Scenes from the Reply with quote

HAMILTON - The Syracuse Crunch benefited from two strange bounces in the second period en route to a 3-1 win over the Hamilton Bulldogs in the teams final game of the American Hockey League season on Saturday. Evan Rankin, Luke Witkowski and Jonathan Marchessault had goals for the Crunch. Cedric Desjardins made 22 saves. Nathan Beaulieu scored the lone goal for the Bulldogs, and Dustin Tokarski stopped 23 shots in a losing effort. With the win, Syracuse finishes with a record of 31-32-13 and ends the season 12th in the Eastern Conference standings. The loss also concluded Hamiltons season with a 33-35-8 record, ensuring that the Bulldogs can finish no higher than 12th in the Western Conference. A noticeable edge in speed had the Bulldogs carrying play early on Saturday, and Christian Thomas enjoyed the first quality scoring chance when Sven Andrighetto sprung him on a breakaway three minutes in. Thomas moved to his forehand and attempted a low wrist shot that Cedrick Desjardins sprawled to kick aside. Another breakdown from the suspect Syracuse defence allowed Mike Blunden a breakaway of his own four minutes later, but Joey Mormina recovered to break his stride with a slash. Denied on his own chance, Blunden assumed the role of creator on the ensuing power play as the Bulldogs opened the scoring at 8:14 of the first period. The winger held the puck along the right boards and fired a hard pass across the slot that the pinching Beaulieu latched onto and tipped past Desjardins at the far post. Hamilton seemed to be well in control of its lead until a bad bounce victimized Tokarski and tied the game at 15:07 of the second. A centring pass from Rankin missed the mark, but clipped the skate of Bulldog defenceman Joel Chouinard and trickled past Tokarski at the far post. Another bizarre deflection gave Syracuse the lead just over a minute later. Witkowski fired an attempted dump-in to Tokarskis left, but the puck took a radical deflection off Beaulieu in front and caught Tokarski entirely by surprise at 16:17 of the second. The Crunch added an insurance goal late in the third to effectively put the game beyond reach. A 3-on-1 rush developed with Marchessault heading it on the left wing, and he decided to keep the puck before firing a low wrist shot through the five hole of Tokarski at 15:27. Hamilton finished 1 of 4 on the power play, while holding Syracuse goalless three times on the penalty kill. Jarrod Dyson Jersey . This week, topics cover the World Series champion Red Sox, John Farrell and what to look forward to this off-season. Alex Gordon Jersey . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. http://www.authentickcroyalsprostore.us/Kendrys-Morales-royals-jersey/. - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys. Lorenzo Cain Royals Jersey . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate). Ian Kennedy Royals Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.MIAMI - Dwyane Wade is giving fans an inside look at his journey to a third championship. Wade is posting a short film on his website next week, with a sneak preview scheduled to come out Wednesday. The video features the Heat guard explaining some of what he went through while battling injuries last season, along with some never-before-seen footage of his workouts and a sparring session that he and LeBron James endured before Game 1 of the NBA Finals. "I think its going to give people a different perspective on what it all meant to me," Wade said. The video is titled "D. Wades Journey to 3," a play on both his jersey number and his number of titles won so far with the Heat. A copy of the video was reviewed by The Associated Press this week. "The only outcome I see is winning," Wade said on the night before Game 7 of the title series against San Antonio, those words coming early in the video. "I dont see no other thing but winning." A night later, the Heat won Game 7, with Wade finishing with 23 points and 10 rebounds while playing with three bone bruises in his right knee. Scenes from the teams postgame celebration and the ensuing parade are part of the film. One of the more compelling scenes in the video was filmed the evening before Game 1 of the finals, when Wade and Heat teammate LeBron James got a late-nigght workout in that even included them lacing up boxing gloves and doing some sparring.dddddddddddd. It shows Wade pushing a heavily weighted sled — screaming "I need three" to motivate himself — and catching medicine balls tossed his way by James as part of a core workout. At the end of that session, Wade and James are both on the floor, covered in sweat and gasping for breaths. "Road to a championship, man," James said. "It aint easy," Wade replied. Theres also some scenes that show Wade relaxed at home, with his two sons and his nephew. His younger son Zion looks at the camera at one point and quips, "Whos Charles Barkley, anyway?" — a bit of a zing directed toward one of Wades more outspoken critics. Wade also addresses how he handles things when people say his game is in decline. "A lot of people are all, He aint got it no more. He aint this. He aint that," Wade said. "Anybody who wants to pick up a basketball and meet me at the gym can do that." Wade battled a number of injuries last season, and still averaged 19.6 points in the title series against the Spurs. The Heat guard said hes eager to have his fans get a different view of his life. "I dont know whats next," Wade said in the video. "But whats next, its going to be special." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> Accomodation & food in Railay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum