railay.com Forum Index railay.com
Railay Beach virtual meeting place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Spanish translator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> The Rebolting Debate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulholland
Day Tripper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject: Online Spanish translator Reply with quote

Instant Spanish to English translation. Translate from Spanish to English and vice versa. Learn Spanish online for free. Daily grammar and vocabulary lessons
Gmailcustomercare
Day Tripper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow now i can also learn this...http://expertadvice.website2.me/
aodlord13
Day Tripper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:28 am    Post subject: thanawut rungruang Reply with quote

I'm interested in it.
hey,
Very interesting. Thanks for all the comments and If you do not have any posts, you will not have all the comments.
Now I'm practicing writing a website about how to Muay Thai Muay Thai and Website Creation. Follow with me offline.
laurenebsary
Day Tripper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:12 pm    Post subject: language Reply with quote

After english, spanish its just like the 2d language used in the entire international. So that correct in a manner.
Its a easy language to learn.. Even tho in the spanish instructions they educate u all these bizarre things like an accent on top of a word, however, consider me if your no longer gonna be a spanish teacher its no longer simply import to don't forget them. Its necessary in a way that implies different thing with or without the accent however u will know while and in which to use it. Probably am puzzling you, however ones u get a spanish class u will recognise what am talking about.

Spanish is a smooth language to study, the way that u write for assignment writing service UK it its the same way that u read it. Just get the mexican spanish... The one from spain its confusing. Ones u study spanish and English u will be able to examine any language.

Am mexican, i analyze english, signal language now am going to the korean language. On the aspect, i learn italian sence it alittle comparable with the spanish.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    railay.com Forum Index -> The Rebolting Debate All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum