Joined: 27 Nov 2017
Location: United States
|Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:08 am Post subject: How to set up AOL Email on Outlook
|1. Open Outlook 2013 and go to File tab.
2. Then, just above the Account Settings button, click Add Account.
3. Select Manual setup or additional server types.
Then in Choose service select POP or IMAP
4. Add your user information and for server information,
5. Account type: IMAP
6. Incoming mail server: imap.aol.com
7. Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.aol.com
8. Then add your logon information as below.
9. Go to More settings and select the Outgoing server tab.
10. Check box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select the radio button next to Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
11. In the same window go to the Advanced tab and verify the following.
12. Incoming server (IMAP): 993 or 143
13. Incoming server encrypted connection: SSL
14. Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
15. Outgoing server encrypted connection: TLS
16. Click OK when finished.
17. Click Next.
18. Click Finish.
19. And now you can check your emails through Outlook
For more Info Click here:- AOL Email Customer Support
AOL Email Customer Care