virtual meeting place
Log in to check your private messages
railay.com Forum Index
Weather and Transport
Post a reply
View more Emoticons
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
This question is unfortunately necessary in order to make automatic postings more difficult.
If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the question please contact the
What would you say this guy is doing?
Your answer: *
All times are GMT
Select a forum
Accomodation & food in Railay
Weather and Transport
Rock Climbing Railay
Rock Climbing in Railay
The Rebolting Debate
Climbing partners WANTED!
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:25 am
Post subject: How to Replace a Toner Cartridge in a Laser Printer
eventually run out of ink after continued use. Being able to replace them swiftly and correctly lets you get back to work faster. If you want to learn how to replace a toner cartridge in a laser printer, follow these steps.
1. Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. You have to have the device on to access
brother toner cartridge
of most units.
2. Open the printer door to access the toner cartridges. In some models, you will have to press and hold the release button and pull the lid toward you. When the cover is lifted on most laser printers, the carriage automatically slides to the right side of the unit for easy access to the cartridges.
3. Remove the spent cartridge from the printer. Depending on the model, you may have to unhook the cradle holding the cartridge in place, or press the release tab inward to unlatch the cartridge you want to remove. With some printers, you may have to hold down the blue release button at the side of the cartridge carriage. Once unlocked, remove the cartridge by pulling it up and toward you.
4. Take the new cartridge out of the box, but keep it in its plastic packaging. Sometimes, during shipping, ink can settle in the toner drum, resulting in poor-quality copies. To prevent this problem, gently shake the cartridge. This helps fully distribute toner throughout the cartridge.
5. Remove the new cartridge from its packaging and pull the colored tab on the cartridge. This removes the protective tape from the bottom of the cartridge. While doing this, be careful not to touch the imaging drum on the bottom of the print cartridge. Smudges on the drum can cause print-quality problems.
6. Put the replacement cartridge in. It should snap in place securely. On devices with a locking cradle, be sure to snap it shut around the cartridge before closing the lid.
7. Your printer is ready to be used. Print a test page. Your computer will automatically recognize that a new
hp ink cartridges
has been installed. Most computers will ask you if you want to print a test page to ensure that the new cartridge is functional. Click "OK." The computer will scan the printer settings and eventually produce a full-color page.
© 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Blocked registrations / posts: 266519 / 50800